There is as a gap on the left side of the web page which was not there before. I have deactivated the subheader, any newly added plugins, etc but to no improvement.
I felt that it appeared after I recently enabled the subheader through theme options but that is only my hunch.
Another observation I have made related to this issue is that when I minimize the view to the smallest browser size then go back to the full view, the gap disappears. But, after a few seconds, it returns.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data