I’m trying to change the Post template in a portfolio Item, but there´s no drop down list instead there is a message : “This theme has no available custom post templates”
The plugin is correctly installed.
I already uninstalled and installed again.
Please help! Thanks
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Malicious detection at Aqua/fuctions.php
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors