I was changing the general and page settings on my site and somehow I made most of my full width background images disappear. We have full width background images as the first row in each page. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the transparent header to make it no longer transparent. I have messed with those settings again and can’t fix the issue. The images are still there in the top row of my page but you can’t see them. When I change the setting from full width to default the image comes back. I didn’t change anything in the php files.
This is my site http://c6o.abf.myftpupload.com/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox