I was changing the general and page settings on my site and somehow I made most of my full width background images disappear. We have full width background images as the first row in each page. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the transparent header to make it no longer transparent. I have messed with those settings again and can’t fix the issue. The images are still there in the top row of my page but you can’t see them. When I change the setting from full width to default the image comes back. I didn’t change anything in the php files.
This is my site http://c6o.abf.myftpupload.com/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors
- Header Image Size