I was changing the general and page settings on my site and somehow I made most of my full width background images disappear. We have full width background images as the first row in each page. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the transparent header to make it no longer transparent. I have messed with those settings again and can’t fix the issue. The images are still there in the top row of my page but you can’t see them. When I change the setting from full width to default the image comes back. I didn’t change anything in the php files.
This is my site http://c6o.abf.myftpupload.com/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer