I was changing the general and page settings on my site and somehow I made most of my full width background images disappear. We have full width background images as the first row in each page. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the transparent header to make it no longer transparent. I have messed with those settings again and can’t fix the issue. The images are still there in the top row of my page but you can’t see them. When I change the setting from full width to default the image comes back. I didn’t change anything in the php files.
This is my site http://c6o.abf.myftpupload.com/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.