I was changing the general and page settings on my site and somehow I made most of my full width background images disappear. We have full width background images as the first row in each page. The only thing I can think of is that I changed the transparent header to make it no longer transparent. I have messed with those settings again and can’t fix the issue. The images are still there in the top row of my page but you can’t see them. When I change the setting from full width to default the image comes back. I didn’t change anything in the php files.
This is my site http://c6o.abf.myftpupload.com/
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Create menu with 4 levels
- Fixed Footer
- Featured Blog Image is Cut on the Left
- Retina logo not loading
- Can you share the code of Slider Revolution used on your Full Width Slider 1
- Static homepage option gone after downloading plugin Polylang?
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function putRevSlider()
- Logo in the middle of the navigation menu
- Footer Area