We recently changed our website theme to Alea and have a question in regards to tweaking it.
Transparent header settings:
When we set our transparent header setting to a colour (#68003e) which we like, the top bit of that header does not display that colour on all our pages, some of them are displaying correctly when set to ‘activate transparent header’ on the pages but on some pages we do not want to set that and instead we’d like to show the page heading but when we do that the bar at the top stays black and cannot see the writing or social icons? are we able to use the same colour regardless of what page settings we use? (we are using mid logo).
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Bug with Wp Bakery ?
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background