I’ve taken over support for a site that I didn’t build.
Weird issue that I’m unable to Save a textbox in the Visual Builder. The textbox box opens but no content is shown if I click on one of the other tabs, then go back to the general tab, the content appears again.
I bought the theme, updated all the plugins – same problem.
Tried deactivating plugins but nothing seems to work. I’m a bit lost as to what’s causing this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.