I’ve taken over support for a site that I didn’t build.
Weird issue that I’m unable to Save a textbox in the Visual Builder. The textbox box opens but no content is shown if I click on one of the other tabs, then go back to the general tab, the content appears again.
I bought the theme, updated all the plugins – same problem.
Tried deactivating plugins but nothing seems to work. I’m a bit lost as to what’s causing this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors
- Header Image Size