I’ve taken over support for a site that I didn’t build.
Weird issue that I’m unable to Save a textbox in the Visual Builder. The textbox box opens but no content is shown if I click on one of the other tabs, then go back to the general tab, the content appears again.
I bought the theme, updated all the plugins – same problem.
Tried deactivating plugins but nothing seems to work. I’m a bit lost as to what’s causing this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer