I’ve taken over support for a site that I didn’t build.
Weird issue that I’m unable to Save a textbox in the Visual Builder. The textbox box opens but no content is shown if I click on one of the other tabs, then go back to the general tab, the content appears again.
I bought the theme, updated all the plugins – same problem.
Tried deactivating plugins but nothing seems to work. I’m a bit lost as to what’s causing this.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox
- Demo Data