When I set up my website I didn’t realise there was a difference between child and adult theme so I built it with an adult theme. Now I’m afraid to do the Fortuna update because I don’t want to lose any bespoke changes I made, however I need to because I can’t update WordPress as when I do so my site breaks (I assume because it’s not the latest version of Fortuna and it’s clashing?).
Can you advise me what I need to do to change it from adult to child theme and what it is I need copy separately to make sure I preserve everything I’ve done?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Malicious detection at Aqua/fuctions.php
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors