When I set up my website I didn’t realise there was a difference between child and adult theme so I built it with an adult theme. Now I’m afraid to do the Fortuna update because I don’t want to lose any bespoke changes I made, however I need to because I can’t update WordPress as when I do so my site breaks (I assume because it’s not the latest version of Fortuna and it’s clashing?).
Can you advise me what I need to do to change it from adult to child theme and what it is I need copy separately to make sure I preserve everything I’ve done?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Yoast SEO / Aqua Conflict!
- Using Specific Colours in Menu
- Home page main menu issues w/cache
- Section Missing in Mobile
- Font appears differently in other browser
- How to change h1 and title tags in post page
- Errors after updating theme
- Accordion and Safari/Edge page loading
- Image Carousel scale
- Mega Menu Background