When I set up my website I didn’t realise there was a difference between child and adult theme so I built it with an adult theme. Now I’m afraid to do the Fortuna update because I don’t want to lose any bespoke changes I made, however I need to because I can’t update WordPress as when I do so my site breaks (I assume because it’s not the latest version of Fortuna and it’s clashing?).
Can you advise me what I need to do to change it from adult to child theme and what it is I need copy separately to make sure I preserve everything I’ve done?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen