When I set up my website I didn’t realise there was a difference between child and adult theme so I built it with an adult theme. Now I’m afraid to do the Fortuna update because I don’t want to lose any bespoke changes I made, however I need to because I can’t update WordPress as when I do so my site breaks (I assume because it’s not the latest version of Fortuna and it’s clashing?).
Can you advise me what I need to do to change it from adult to child theme and what it is I need copy separately to make sure I preserve everything I’ve done?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- While activating Revolution Slider plugin it is throwing fatal error
- Removing Fortuna License
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms