I tried to upgrade to PHP 7.1 but it gave me this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘new’ (T_NEW) in /web/htdocs/www.fllimigliari.it/home/wp-content/themes/Aqua/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 389
I found the link on forum to download the compatible version of Aqua: http://blueowlcreative.com/support_wp/forums/topic/aqua-wp-theme-v2-4-php-7-compatibility-update/
but replacing it completely I am afraid that I will reset the settings, the translations and the small changes that I have made. Is there any way to update keeping the site exactly as it is now?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin
- cannot save any template i create with wpbakery, how can I enable it?
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working
- WPBakery page builder button not showing for custom post types
- Differentiating sub-menu heading from sub-menu items
- Updates Fortuna
- home video slider html5 video is not showing any movements
- wpbakery page builder update