Upon upgrading old Aqua theme to new theme, i get this pop up in control panel:
OptionTree has outdated data that should be removed. Please go to OptionTree Cleanup for more information.
And there after, all Posts/Pages settings like sidebars setting disappears. Problem is, i have 600 + pages and different settings for each to the sidebars.
The footer widgets had been reset as well. ( this is OK. I only need to edit 4-5 widgets manually back)
Any workaround so that the settings don’t get lost?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog