Upon upgrading old Aqua theme to new theme, i get this pop up in control panel:
OptionTree has outdated data that should be removed. Please go to OptionTree Cleanup for more information.
And there after, all Posts/Pages settings like sidebars setting disappears. Problem is, i have 600 + pages and different settings for each to the sidebars.
The footer widgets had been reset as well. ( this is OK. I only need to edit 4-5 widgets manually back)
Any workaround so that the settings don’t get lost?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.