Upon upgrading old Aqua theme to new theme, i get this pop up in control panel:
OptionTree has outdated data that should be removed. Please go to OptionTree Cleanup for more information.
And there after, all Posts/Pages settings like sidebars setting disappears. Problem is, i have 600 + pages and different settings for each to the sidebars.
The footer widgets had been reset as well. ( this is OK. I only need to edit 4-5 widgets manually back)
Any workaround so that the settings don’t get lost?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad