Upon upgrading old Aqua theme to new theme, i get this pop up in control panel:
OptionTree has outdated data that should be removed. Please go to OptionTree Cleanup for more information.
And there after, all Posts/Pages settings like sidebars setting disappears. Problem is, i have 600 + pages and different settings for each to the sidebars.
The footer widgets had been reset as well. ( this is OK. I only need to edit 4-5 widgets manually back)
Any workaround so that the settings don’t get lost?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen