I’m forced to update to PHP 7.x and I’m still running AQUA 1.7.
I only did some minor tweaks through these years so I didn’t use a child theme.
I’m rusty because I haven’t fiddled with this for a long time. I have backups to restore in case something goes wrong.
I’ve already downloaded the 2.4 zip, how should I proceed to manually update?
Would you update right away from 1.7 to 2.4?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer