I’m forced to update to PHP 7.x and I’m still running AQUA 1.7.
I only did some minor tweaks through these years so I didn’t use a child theme.
I’m rusty because I haven’t fiddled with this for a long time. I have backups to restore in case something goes wrong.
I’ve already downloaded the 2.4 zip, how should I proceed to manually update?
Would you update right away from 1.7 to 2.4?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Home page not visible as expected slider and images not showing
- Demo Home Pages and widgets not found
- Sorting products
- Number of products on mobile navigation
- Featued IMG Resolutions – Portfolio
- how modify the font and color in Subheader Section
- Single Page Menu
- Column alignment
- Video Background
- read more problem