I’m forced to update to PHP 7.x and I’m still running AQUA 1.7.
I only did some minor tweaks through these years so I didn’t use a child theme.
I’m rusty because I haven’t fiddled with this for a long time. I have backups to restore in case something goes wrong.
I’ve already downloaded the 2.4 zip, how should I proceed to manually update?
Would you update right away from 1.7 to 2.4?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- edit styles for h1, h2, h3 etc tags
- style button in menu/header
- Too long titles damage the view and breadcrumbs
- I have a problem in the main menu
- I have a problem with fonts
- Do not want a masonry layout
- Make Woocommerce Long Description Full Width
- Problem with testimonials display
- How to change the accordion toggle style
- footer widget content all on one row?