I’m forced to update to PHP 7.x and I’m still running AQUA 1.7.
I only did some minor tweaks through these years so I didn’t use a child theme.
I’m rusty because I haven’t fiddled with this for a long time. I have backups to restore in case something goes wrong.
I’ve already downloaded the 2.4 zip, how should I proceed to manually update?
Would you update right away from 1.7 to 2.4?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Icons Update
- Help with portfolio page template
- Retina issues
- Fixed footer below and cart in menu
- Issue with RevSlider
- Where to edit phone and contact email in the header?
- Update to Aqua new version for PHP 7.1
- 502 Bad Gateway occured when importing demo data
- Parallax background on TOP of website
- show only main category breadcrumbs