Hi, the video background doesn’t play on mobile.
Ok, maybe it’s not possible to resolve this issue. But, normally, we can use the Placeholder option to display a single image instead of the video if it’s on a mobile.
I dont want to have to erase the header on desktop beacause the mobile can”t display it correctly. I also tried to remove the content only on mobile but it’s only possible for the content inside the row and not on the row directly. then on mobile, i still get a huge grey background and that’s really cheap.
I can’t imagine there is no solution for that.
thanks for your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big