Hi, the video background doesn’t play on mobile.
Ok, maybe it’s not possible to resolve this issue. But, normally, we can use the Placeholder option to display a single image instead of the video if it’s on a mobile.
I dont want to have to erase the header on desktop beacause the mobile can”t display it correctly. I also tried to remove the content only on mobile but it’s only possible for the content inside the row and not on the row directly. then on mobile, i still get a huge grey background and that’s really cheap.
I can’t imagine there is no solution for that.
thanks for your help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Malicious detection at Aqua/fuctions.php
- How to Instal and use a especific Demo
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors