Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Grid Post Image Resolution Issue
- Breadcrumbs showing double blog
- I want enable the Hamburger menu across all devices
- Massive Addons
- Insert video and loop
- i have a problem at custom slider
- Header and footer background image
- Size of posts picture
- Changing hyperlink color on header_contact_item only