Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.