Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Filter only a certain Category from your portfolio grid does not work
- Facing some issues on Visual Composer and WordPress 4.9
- Responsive Questions
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version