Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Header Type
- Responsive Settings
- visual composer stopped working
- Image are pixelating on Mobile view.
- Remove Space above Banner
- Category font and button size
- Parallex Background Video Alignment doesnt Work
- very low score by google developers tools for pagespeed
- headers not showing on iphones
- There is an extra gap on the left side of the website