Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- I can add new Visual Composer templates from the library
- WPML missing elements in translated pages
- How to create Video Popup (lightbox) links?
- Visual Composer front end editor not showing
- activate Revolution Sliders
- Create Table, and put the border
- Problem with smooth scroll
- Header Social Icons Position
- remove the all bottom in the portfolio grid
- protfolio pages show 404