Visual composer comes with Fortuna. But since I installed the theme, the Visual portion of the tool is not available.
I wrote to Visual Composer support and they advise me that the tool was deactivated by the theme:
“The front-end editor at your end is disabled by the theme author using vc_disable_frontend function. You can get in touch with him and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back.”
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- widgets not working
- Shortcodes buttons not visible
- Modify page heading padding
- php 5.6
- Problem with hosted video
- My menu in the Sidebar
- logo size & background color
- Responsive Problems
- Move right or or remove icon home fro the menu
- Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154