when I create a new post, I only get the classic mode in the back office, no admin editor. So basically, Visual composer is not available. Is there a way to add Visual composer in the admin panel for posts?
Thanks a lot for your help
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- portfolio query errquery in the portfolio element does work anymoreor
- how can I add the second footer row?
- Dynamic excerpt from content
- Space between Menu and the slider
- Links on Row wit Particle Effects
- Portfolio not showing projects in grids
- Submenu in mobile version
- can t change my blog layout anyway
- Problem with item settings – paragraph and shortcodes disappear
- http error 505