when I create a new post, I only get the classic mode in the back office, no admin editor. So basically, Visual composer is not available. Is there a way to add Visual composer in the admin panel for posts?
Thanks a lot for your help
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WPBakery Visual Composer Plugin Won't Install
- Demo content import issue
- Demo Content – I'll Provide FTP Access
- Top navigation menu colour
- Hide menu text on 2nd level
- import demo data
- How to create a "Blog"
- Chinese Font Shows Up Differently in Chrome & Mozilla
- Grey space above menu
- problem with rows and columns