Hello, We purchased the theme and Visual composer is giving us a mixed content error and it is not loading. Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://www.oursite.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=23605&action=edit’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet ‘http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:300italic,400italic,600italic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800&subset=cyrillic,latin,greek’. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS. How do we resolve this?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad