When I go to edit a page on my site, the visual composer (WPBaker) is not showing any of the content. We have tried deactivating/activating plugins, but it did not work. We also tried deactivating/deleting the plugins, then reinstalling them, bud that did not work either.
WordPress 4.9.4 running Fortuna Child theme
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.