When I go to edit a page on my site, the visual composer (WPBaker) is not showing any of the content. We have tried deactivating/activating plugins, but it did not work. We also tried deactivating/deleting the plugins, then reinstalling them, bud that did not work either.
WordPress 4.9.4 running Fortuna Child theme
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- logo not changing
- Columns moving
- Sticky Header
- Problems with domain and URL
- The main menu smooth scroll don't work correctly, sending to a different place.
- Aqua Theme and PHP 7.2
- Cool Section borders pblms
- Portfolio Page Layout Broken
- Different / Custom Font for Second Language
- Change h2, h3 etc. settings just for Blog