When I go to edit a page on my site, the visual composer (WPBaker) is not showing any of the content. We have tried deactivating/activating plugins, but it did not work. We also tried deactivating/deleting the plugins, then reinstalling them, bud that did not work either.
WordPress 4.9.4 running Fortuna Child theme
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Activating one of Fortuna demo templates
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big