When I go to edit a page on my site, the visual composer (WPBaker) is not showing any of the content. We have tried deactivating/activating plugins, but it did not work. We also tried deactivating/deleting the plugins, then reinstalling them, bud that did not work either.
WordPress 4.9.4 running Fortuna Child theme
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors
- Header Image Size