I have a problem when I publish a post. I had this problem from the beginning and I don’t know what it is causing. I normally got that Warning message whenever I finished a post and published it but it doesn’t cause any problems. Nevertheless I would like to understand this warning and get rid of it as it may will cause problems in the future.
Here the warning message:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/29/d751027505/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cellution/wp-content/plugins/social-media-auto-publish/admin/publish.php on line 1002
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/29/d751027505/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cellution/wp-content/plugins/social-media-auto-publish/admin/publish.php:1002) in /homepages/29/d751027505/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cellution/wp-admin/post.php on line 210
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/29/d751027505/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cellution/wp-content/plugins/social-media-auto-publish/admin/publish.php:1002) in /homepages/29/d751027505/htdocs/clickandbuilds/cellution/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1223
Do you know why this occurs?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Problem with Parallax & Video Backgrounds for WPBakery Builder Page
- same menu on all pages
- Theme RTL problem – offset
- want image to go edge to edge
- Molongui Authorship plugin issue
- Filter for post grid?
- Footer Columns
- Header and footer colums
- Unable to load demo
- How to add a "load more" for 9+ blog posts (grid)