My wordpress install was auto-updated recently to 4.9.15. I had a very old version of Fortuna installed, v1.4, and when WP updated, everything worked and looked fine on the front end but I would get a 500 error when trying to get into wp-admin. Through the network admin page (multisite install) I was able to update the Fortuna theme to the current 3.0, which fixed my 500 error but caused my entire site to go “white page”. I did deactivate and delete VC and Rev Slider but still no luck. Any ideas?
site is stepinsidemedia.com
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working
- WPBakery page builder button not showing for custom post types
- Differentiating sub-menu heading from sub-menu items
- Updates Fortuna
- home video slider html5 video is not showing any movements
- wpbakery page builder update
- Install Error
- Portfolio search option along with filters is possible? Menu highlight in single