My wordpress install was auto-updated recently to 4.9.15. I had a very old version of Fortuna installed, v1.4, and when WP updated, everything worked and looked fine on the front end but I would get a 500 error when trying to get into wp-admin. Through the network admin page (multisite install) I was able to update the Fortuna theme to the current 3.0, which fixed my 500 error but caused my entire site to go “white page”. I did deactivate and delete VC and Rev Slider but still no luck. Any ideas?
site is stepinsidemedia.com
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Pixelated logo
- Slider Revolution – Fatal error
- A couple of issues after WP update.
- Trouble with license & installing demo content
- Licence regular in subdomains
- Aqua Theme problem with wordpress 5.5.1
- Change Page builder
- Header changes colour on mobile
- SEO – Fortuna
- WP Bakery Not Showing Up in Front or Back End