Is there going to be support for WordPress 5.5? Seems broken after my webhosting automatically upgraded to WP 5.5. Apart from WP 5.5, the other plugins that I updated were:
- Classic Editor
- Duplicate Post
- GA Google Analytics
- SG Optimizer (from SiteGround)
- Wordfence Security
The obvious things I saw broken were:
- revolution slider banner stopped working
- testimonials slider stopped working
- images were gone
I really like this theme so I hope you can help out soon. I have around 2 days to fix this problem before my webhosting auto-upgrades again.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Pixelated logo
- Slider Revolution – Fatal error
- A couple of issues after WP update.
- Trouble with license & installing demo content
- Licence regular in subdomains
- Aqua Theme problem with wordpress 5.5.1
- Change Page builder
- Header changes colour on mobile
- SEO – Fortuna
- WP Bakery Not Showing Up in Front or Back End