Is there going to be support for WordPress 5.5? Seems broken after my webhosting automatically upgraded to WP 5.5. Apart from WP 5.5, the other plugins that I updated were:
- Classic Editor
- Duplicate Post
- GA Google Analytics
- SG Optimizer (from SiteGround)
- Wordfence Security
The obvious things I saw broken were:
- revolution slider banner stopped working
- testimonials slider stopped working
- images were gone
I really like this theme so I hope you can help out soon. I have around 2 days to fix this problem before my webhosting auto-upgrades again.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- How to get refund
- Scrolling to linked row
- WPBackery Page Builder is missing after update
- Alea theme – theme update is scheduled on what date?
- My theme is not working
- WPBakery Page Builder Plugin
- cannot save any template i create with wpbakery, how can I enable it?
- Video short code and column not responsive anymore
- WPBakery page builder Update
- Theme not working