Hi, when I try to update my revolution slider it directs me to buy a license for WPBakery (I think this might have taken over Visual Composer?) Visual Composer came with the theme when I bought it does that mean I can’t use it anymore? Bit confused about what it is. Thanks
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Accidently deleted wpbakery page builder
- Google map not being displayed on Contact Page
- Visual composer too slow
- Backend Editor does not work
- Visual page builder and Revolution slider
- Are your theme ready for Gutenberg?
- Price and multi currency switcher need to be above the add to cart button
- CSS Validation: fortuna theme contains 68 errors
- Header Image Size