Hi, when I try to update my revolution slider it directs me to buy a license for WPBakery (I think this might have taken over Visual Composer?) Visual Composer came with the theme when I bought it does that mean I can’t use it anymore? Bit confused about what it is. Thanks
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.