Hi, when I try to update my revolution slider it directs me to buy a license for WPBakery (I think this might have taken over Visual Composer?) Visual Composer came with the theme when I bought it does that mean I can’t use it anymore? Bit confused about what it is. Thanks
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.
- Relevanssi Search is broken in current version
- wpbakery change coler of a tekst element
- Theme color problems in Microsoft Edge
- 404 – PAGE NOT FOUND rev slider
- Product Page Product Gallery..
- i changed protfolio_item slug and i cant access portfolio items
- Unable to Save – textbox