I get this notification when I try to install the plugin.
“Installing Plugin: WPBakery Visual Composer
The plugin does not have a valid header.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data04/16/41337816/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/
Plugin install failed.”
The plugin is not installed already. I tried reuploading the demo data and it still failed. Please help. Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.