I get this notification when I try to install the plugin.
“Installing Plugin: WPBakery Visual Composer
The plugin does not have a valid header.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
Destination folder already exists. /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data04/16/41337816/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/
Plugin install failed.”
The plugin is not installed already. I tried reuploading the demo data and it still failed. Please help. Thanks!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Change Main Background
- revolution slider The page you are trying to access does not exist!
- Button on full width
- Subheader Dropdown menu
- Alignment of bullet points
- Desktop Drop down menu problem
- Woocommerce product Images are not opening in light box neither zoom feature.
- Change font size/alignment of page and post headers
- My footer message is not showing.