Hi, I can’t change the content of my pages because I see nothing; if I change to “classic mode” I can see the code of visual composer, but is very difficult change it. How can I do? I can’t update the theme and I think that is very dangerous update only the latest versione of plugin. I absolutely don’t want to lose anything. I have the latest version of wordpress and plugin classic editor. Please tell me something!
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Warning message with every posts publish
- pop-up size
- Contact Form Configuration Error in Demo Content
- slider revolution not displaying
- Problem according to the browser
- bullets: custom list-style
- Updating from Aqua 1.7
- updating Fortuna
- reponsive image on service/page/blog
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer