There seems to be a problem with the layout breaking on pages displaying the category page and I can’t fathom why, seems inconsistent.
This one works (right sidebar as expected): http://cmssupatrak.de/category/veranstaltungen/
But these tow break:
All three links have been made the same way in the Menu section! Any thoughts on why that might be so?
Also, none of the images are pulling through, on the category pages, in recent posts widget, or even on the post page itself, there the code for the pic div is totally absent. Any ideas!?
Thanks for nay help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- widgets not working
- Shortcodes buttons not visible
- Modify page heading padding
- php 5.6
- Problem with hosted video
- My menu in the Sidebar
- logo size & background color
- Responsive Problems
- Move right or or remove icon home fro the menu
- Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154