There seems to be a problem with the layout breaking on pages displaying the category page and I can’t fathom why, seems inconsistent.
This one works (right sidebar as expected): http://cmssupatrak.de/category/veranstaltungen/
But these tow break:
All three links have been made the same way in the Menu section! Any thoughts on why that might be so?
Also, none of the images are pulling through, on the category pages, in recent posts widget, or even on the post page itself, there the code for the pic div is totally absent. Any ideas!?
Thanks for nay help.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme
- Header navigation menu automatically generates unrelated stray tags.