I would like to use the new WPML custom language switcher to put the flags inside subheader (near the social icons) instead of main menu, to have flags always visible in mobile view.
Where should I put the
I tried many places but the flags always goes on a new line instead of on the right where I would like them to stay.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Color in the Menu when the mouse is not pointed
- Remove blog date
- Image Carousel Title
- Google Fonts & GDPR
- Video pop up onLoad
- Remove Author from Portfolio Pages
- Divider in Mega Menu
- Icomoon.svg file size to big
- equal_height_column doesn't work after switching portrait/landscape on iPad