I would like to use the new WPML custom language switcher to put the flags inside subheader (near the social icons) instead of main menu, to have flags always visible in mobile view.
Where should I put the
I tried many places but the flags always goes on a new line instead of on the right where I would like them to stay.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Update of included Plugins
- WooCommerce 3.0 and the new gallery features
- Visual Composer Not Loading
- Woocommerce menu
- revolution slider chrome bug
- Form and links not clickable after PHP 7.0
- additional style in CSS
- install error of RevSlider
- Banner all the way across the top (and moving the search bar)
- Add a new button in the Header – Savia Theme