I would like to use the new WPML custom language switcher to put the flags inside subheader (near the social icons) instead of main menu, to have flags always visible in mobile view.
Where should I put the
I tried many places but the flags always goes on a new line instead of on the right where I would like them to stay.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- widgets not working
- Shortcodes buttons not visible
- Modify page heading padding
- php 5.6
- Problem with hosted video
- My menu in the Sidebar
- logo size & background color
- Responsive Problems
- Move right or or remove icon home fro the menu
- Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154