I would like to translate using the Translation Management from WPML, cause that’s a more professional. Just copying the whole site and editing takes a lot of time when having multiple languages. we have 4.
Like in this post:
Can you please help me creating the wpml-config.xml?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Parallax & Video Backgrounds for Visual Composer
- WPBakery Visual Composer
- two logos in navigation menu
- How to edit blog page title
- Subfooter image alignment
- WPBakery Page Builder Version 5.7
- Portfolio URL
- Error – limit in upload_max_filesize
- Color of mobile menu
- Content Slider back arrows show empty screen