I am trying to figure out why suddenly hyperlinks fail to work more than 1 time in an Accordion and requires clearing out browser history to make the hyperlink work again. I deactivated my cache plugin (WP Fastest Cache) and cleared out the cache manually based on their documentation but it still fails to allow viewing a link more than once. These are internal links to Posts and are in a table within an Accordion. Links will work correctly in Chrome when I am not logged on as Admin but not in Safari. I have Fortuna version 3 and I am not aware of any updated Fortuna Theme from 3.0.
Accordion Link: https://www.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com/#pictures
Actual Post Link: https://www.corvetteclubsantabarbara.com/2021/2021-jalama-beach-run/
On a related issue, my password protected page also suddenly stopped working and will not show folders – spinning cursor just stops rotating. If I clear out browser history, the password page will appear but after entering the correct password it shows a locked up non-spinning cursor. I couldn’t find an option to password protect a section within a WPBakery so I had to resort to a full page link from the main menu.
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Auto Moving Background not working
- Some available icons are blank
- Missing Visual Composer
- Old versions
- Hyperlinks in Accordions only work one time
- huge image in my header
- Logo Size Problem on All Sites
- Java Script Help – Aqua Theme
- Portfolio grid image hover color
- my theme setting are gone and also setting of revolution sliders