Is there a way to switch out the parallax background imagery for smaller resolutions – currently background images delivered to mobile are far too large. Obviously you can use media queries to switch out background-image – but these don’t work with the parallax sections (they’re hidden behind).
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- is fortuna compatible with wp 6.1.1 and php 8.0?
- Fortuna version 3.10 Beta
- Best Parallax Option
- Logo Adjustment
- Fortuna and PHP 7.4
- Description on shop page
- Mobile / Responsive Imagery – Parallax & Media Queries
- Remove Blog Post dates from SERPs
- Location for Icon Categories
- Aqua Theme 2.41 compatibility WP 5.9