I would like to turn of the page heading on each page (the one below the header). In your documentation I can see that in theTheme Options under General there is an option to turn it off (Show Page Headings On/Off).
I don’t see it in my Theme Option. In Theme Options under General I have only “Page Heading Style” and choice of 3 options (Default, Triangles BGR, Custom).
I can turn off the page heading on each single subpage but it’s quite annoying to do it when publishing each single post.
How can I do it by default for all posts?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- PHP warnings
- Single post title
- Classic blog page elements
- visual composer is not loading
- [boc_heading] doesnt appear in WPML Advanced Translation Editor
- How to get refund
- Scrolling to linked row
- WPBackery Page Builder is missing after update
- Alea theme – theme update is scheduled on what date?