When we started, the button was there to add new custom post type using WPBakery page builder, recently we found the button was missing for creating new custom post types. Plugin prompting for update, after update button comes visible. Can you please tell me what may be the reason, our client is not satisfied with this situation, any solution to fix this in future?
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- Logo Size Problem on All Sites
- Java Script Help – Aqua Theme
- Portfolio grid image hover color
- my theme setting are gone and also setting of revolution sliders
- demo pages are not set as default + plus main appearing twice
- VC Error
- Issue with background image
- Changes in post grid in a specific page
- Hide author in some categories
- Child Theme Issue