Whenever i try to edit a page, i have the error:
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
When i disable the plugin: WPBakery Page Builder Plugin,
the error is gone but i can’t edit the page properly.
I believe there is an update needed for the plugin.
What can i do to update the plugin or to fix this error.
wordpress version: 5.6
theme version: 1.20
WPBakery Page Builder Plugin version: 6.1
- Theme support is offered to verified customers only. To post a topic go to your Theme Category and add your question at the page bottom.
- PHP warnings
- Single post title
- Classic blog page elements
- visual composer is not loading
- [boc_heading] doesnt appear in WPML Advanced Translation Editor
- How to get refund
- Scrolling to linked row
- WPBackery Page Builder is missing after update
- Alea theme – theme update is scheduled on what date?